Friday, April 12, 2019 - Saturday, April 13, 2019
Join us for a weekend of real talk with real women as we discuss healing from brokenness and finding wholeness and freedom in the gospel.
- What does wholeness mean?
- Where can I find wholeness?
- How do I heal from brokenness?
Don’t miss Jackie Hill-Perry share her own story and offer practical tools that helped her in the process of finding wholeness.
Jackie Hill Perry is a writer, poet, bible teacher and hip-hop artist whose latest album, Crescendo, released in May. Since becoming a Christian, she has been compelled to use her speaking and teaching gifts to share the light of the gospel of God as authentically as she can. She is the author of Gay Girl, Good God: The Story of Who I Was, and Who God Has Always Been. At home she is a wife to Preston and Mommy to Eden and Autumn.
Important Details About the Weekend:
- Childcare is not provided.
- Seating is first-come, first-served.
- This is a two-day event and the registration cost covers both days.
- Registration cost includes lunch on Saturday.
- All sales are final. If you are unable to attend, please share or sell your ticket to another attendee.
This event is Friday April 12 7:00 - 9:00pm and Saturday April 13 9:00am - 2:00pm.